“Practically Everything You Want To Know About Chocolate But Didn't Know Who To Ask!”
The Best Kept Health "Secrets," Recipes, Fun Facts and More...
Friday, May 24, 2013
If you’re a true chocolate lover... here’s your chance to discover the truth about your often-misunderstood favorite indulgence. And perhaps what I’m about to reveal to you will release any guilt that you might feel each time you satisfy your sweet-tooth... Diminish your chocolate cooking frustrations... And answer all of your chocolate questions.
In fact, after you read everything I’m about to tell you, you might feel so giddy and "free" that you’ll want to throw a chocolate party and invite all your friends!
(You can learn how to do that here too.)
Here’s what you can learn:
- How and why it’s actually beneficial for you to eat chocolate every day. (So long as you don’t have health restrictions.) It doesn’t only taste divine; its natural health qualities might shock you!
- How to easily create your own mouthwatering desserts even if your last attempt flopped. You don’t need to be a pastry chef to make lip smacking chocolate treats for yourself or your loved ones. Learn the little tips that help ensure your next chocolate dessert turns out right. Plus the right recipes that will make you look like a chocolate expert.
- The right way to eat chocolate to maximize your pleasure. Sure, simply opening your mouth and inserting your favorite truffle works great... but why not really tickle your taste buds?
- And lots of fun facts you can share with your friends!
Now I’m sure you’re aware that chocolate frequently gets a bad rap. It’s blamed for weight gain, acne, being temperamental to work with, and a long list of other unfortunate accusations. And as a true chocolate lover, it doesn't seem right that you can't eat it every day without sometimes feeling a little guilty.
My name is Audri and I’m a confessed chocoholic. That means I eat it, drink it, cook with it and think about it every day. I know I’m not alone in my love for this "Food of the Gods". And I know I’m not alone in my "addiction". Actually, chocolate really isn’t addicting. I just tastes so good and makes us feel so happy that it seems like it’s a real addiction. (You can learn more about this too.)
Maybe you’re on a low fat or low carb diet and really miss sinking your teeth into a chewy brownie wedge. You miss its soft texture as it coats your tongue and swells in your mouth. And you miss the instant gratification that only chocolate gives you. And you feel as if you need to be a "good person" and not give in. But it’s really hard when our whole body practically begs for it!
Or maybe you want to impress someone special with a homemade chocolate dessert, but you’re worried that you’ll "blow it" again. Isn’t it frustrating when your fudge turns hard or into a big glob of brown goop? It’s a far cry from what you imagined.
Either way it’s enough to make you want to pull your hair out and scream!
And as a chocolate lover, it doesn’t seem right... It doesn’t make sense that something so wonderful and fulfilling could cause so much strife amongst it’s faithful followers.
Luckily, it doesn’t have to be that way anymore! It’s time you learn the truth!
Now you can eat, cook and celebrate chocolate more than you ever imagined!
That’s because I searched for answers to the most pressing questions like: Why people love chocolate so much... How to make mouthwatering treats even if you’re not a great cook... Is it really good for you and why... How to get more of it... How to get it cheaper... What differences are there between the types and brands...
How to enjoy it while on a low carb or low fat diet... What’s the best way to eat it... How to host a chocolate party... And so much more!
I took what I learned and wrote my new breakthrough book, "Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate: The Ultimate Chocolate Lover’s Guide For Enjoying, Cooking and Making Chocolate!"
You don’t have to be a pastry chef or a scientist to read this book! It’s written in an easy-to-read, easy-to-follow format. It...
- …Dispels the negative myths about chocolate.
- …Teaches you step-by-step how to easily make decadent desserts, candies and chocolate gifts.
- …Shows you what chocolate to use and how to decide which one is best?
- …Answers your burning chocolate questions.
- …And it’s filled with fun facts about your favorite food.
- …Not to mention it has over 50 recipes!
"Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate: The Ultimate Chocolate Lover's Guide for Enjoying, Cooking with and Making Chocolate!" is the ultimate bible for any chocolate lover. Trivia, facts, health tips, and many helpful baking tips all make this book a must read for any chocolate lover. I took my "perfect" fudge recipe and found two ways to make it creamier with half the fat and sugar! As an amateur candy maker, I no longer have to cross off names from my Christmas list because the individuals are watching their sugar, fat or weight. Brilliant!"
-- Leisa Bain Good, Front Royal, VA
"Reading your book was an eye-opener. Who would ever guess that chocolate can prevent plaque, fight heart disease, increase your "good" fat intake, and is an all-natural whole food. What's even better are your suggestions for adding this romantic and decadent food back into my health-conscious lifestyle - even when I'm watching my carb intake.
Because of your book, I'll still get the food I crave and stick with my dietary changes for the long haul.
-- April Morelock, Kempton, Indiana
"I never knew feeding my desire for chocolate could be so decadent and fun. Let alone be as sophisticated as wine tasting. I can't wait to invite friends over for our first chocolate tasting - good music, good conversation, pretzels, our friends, and chocolate. When word gets out about this, everybody's going to want an invitation. Thanks Audri and Jim - You've given me a whole new world of chocolate to explore."
-- Larry Hayward, Lamy, NM
It’s practically everything you’ve ever wanted to know about chocolate... all in one convenient place. It includes the "How, What and Why" in a fun, easy way. Learning about your favorite plant food has never been better!
Here’s a Taste of What’s Inside...
- How to eat chocolate and gain the most satisfaction out of each bite. It’s beyond open mouth, insert, chew and swallow. When you involve these other senses, it really explodes each bite to a new level. Page 14
- Cooking with chocolate is easy when you understand its delicate nature. Use these 3 simple guidelines so it won’t taste funny, discolor or streak. Page 21
- Increase your chocolate knowledge with the in-depth glossary. It has 30 terms, definitions and chocolate content including: Bitter chocolate: How it’s made and what it’s good for. Breakfast Cocoa: Cacao: What it is and what it has to do with chocolate. Very Bitter: When to use it. Carob: Is it really chocolate and where does it come from? Couverture: What popular treat tastes best with this. Ganache: What is it and how do you make it? Semi-sweet & Milk Chocolate: How are they made and how are they different? When is it okay to substitute different types of chocolate in a recipe? White chocolate: What is it made of and how is it different from other chocolate? Dutch Process... And so much more! Pages 11-13
- Bonus: Don’t give up chocolate just because you’re on a low fat diet! Learn these 5 helpful hints to lower the fat and keep the flavor. Plus you get 11 low fat recipes for yummy desserts such as: Fudge, Chocolate Pie, Double Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate Cherry Cake, Chocolate Muffins, Rocky Road Brownies and more! Starting on page 78
- Are you a true chocolate lover? Take this fun quiz and see how you score! Page 6
- How to host a chocolate party. It's a fun, relaxing way to celebrate your favorite indulgence with your friends. Plus 2 easy recipes to make Chocolate Leaves that will add an elegant touch to any party. Pages 18-20
- 10 wonderful reasons to eat chocolate. As if you need an excuse! Find out what it has in common with green tea, grapes and apples. Plus why you need that "special ingredient" and how to make it a part of your daily diet. Pages 45-46
- Step-by-step how to temper chocolate and what to do if it comes out too stiff and how to prevent seizing. You’ll save frustration and ingredients once you know the little tips to doing it the right way. Pages 30-31
- You don’t have to buy chocolate molds unless you want to. It’s easy to use one of these 4 ideas to make your own right out of your kitchen. Page 26
- Bonus: Did you say low carb diet? No problem! Make your own Brownies, Pound Cake, Chocolate Mousse, Pecan Pie, Chocolate Marbles and more with these 7 recipes created just for you! Want to simply eat low carb chocolate without having to make something from scratch? No problem. Look for this ingredient on the label. If it has it, it’s automatically low carb. Starting on page 46
- Who doesn’t like getting chocolate as a gift? Now you can make your own with these 3 easy recipes that will thrill anyone! They’re simple and fun to give. Pages 90-91
- Make your own truffles. The name means "something heavenly" and you won’t be disappointed with the basic recipe, plus a list of 10 fillings, 14 ganache and 5 coating flavors to mix and match. Pages 76-77
- Bonus: Follow these simple "Rules of the Kitchen" to ensure your cooking successes. They cover how to be organized, how to properly measure ingredients, the correct utensils to use, correct mixing techniques,
the right temperature for chocolate and how to melt chocolate the right way. Starting on page 28
- Know how to check your chocolate for freshness. What should it look like, how should it smell, and how to store it properly so it won’t turn whitish. Page 16
- Finally, the answer to the age-old question: If chocolate isn’t addictive, Why do we love chocolate so much? These three answers might surprise even the savviest chocolate lover. Page 9
You’ll discover answers to more questions such as: Why does chocolate taste so good... Where does the chocolate come from that you buy in the supermarket... What’s the secret behind making perfect fudge... What ingredient should you look for on the wrapper if you want the same creamy goodness and consistency in sugar free chocolate that you find in regular chocolate?
And that’s not all! You’ll also find out:
- How, where and when to save money when buying gourmet chocolate with these 4 tips! Page 17
- Baking at high altitude creates its own unique challenges. Use one or more of these 9 helpful adjustments the next time you bake anything. (It’s valuable for more than just cooking with chocolate.) Page 26
- Choosing gourmet chocolate is fun and easy when you know where to get it, how to chose the right one, what ingredients to look for, and why ingredient placement is important. It can mean the difference between Yummy! And disappointment. Page 15
- Use one or more of these 14 helpful cooking tips. Your cakes, pies, candies and other chocolate goodies will taste and look better. Pages 22-25
- At last you’ll know why the same brand of chocolate can taste different each time you buy a new package. Page 16
- What could be more fun to learn than chocolate trivia? Do you know the answers to: What does your chocolate preference say about your personality type? Who are the major chocolate manufacturers? What famous lover is reported to always eat chocolate right before he met with a lady? What does being an animal lover and eating chocolate have in common? And more! Pages 91-92
And if that isn’t enough to get you drooling, then listen to this! I’ve added 18 recipes that include low fat and low carb. With that many to choose from, you’re bound to find something that tickles your taste buds!
Here’s a sample of the recipes:
Chocolate sauces (4 to choose from)... Bourbon Balls... Fudge (3 to choose from)... Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies... Chocolate Covered Strawberries... Thing-a-Lings... Fudge Brownies... German Chocolate Cake with Coconut Pecan Frosting... Chocolate Pudding... Joy... Devil’s Food Cake... Chocolate Butter Frosting... Old Fashioned Brownies... Bittersweet Chocolate Pound Cake... Chocolate Pie... Truffles... and so much more!
Each recipe is laid out in a simple, step-by-step guide and includes the list of utensils you’ll need before you start! It’s perfect for beginners, as well as more experienced cooks. Simply put, it’s perfect for every chocolate lover!
Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate is a chocolate lover's dream book. It has everything you’d ever want to know about chocolate from how to buy the right chocolate at the best price, to how to cook with it, decorate with it - and of course how to eat it (my favorite part).
This is a well-written, comprehensive e-book with great illustrations.
It would truly make a wonderful gift for the chocolate-lover in your
-- Tana Woodward, www.virtualofficeservices.ca
"What a 'sweet' easy read! I read Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate from beginning to end the moment I downloaded it. I love it. "As a confirmed "chocoholic," I can now show all those skeptics that I have good reasons to love and worship this heavenly food.
"Being my family's designated dessert supplier has just gotten a whole lot easier with the many mouth-watering recipes to choose from. The Chocolate Pecan Pie will definitely be my new "favorite."
Entertaining and informative... the perfect setting for the perfect
-- Yvonne Finn, www.herbalhealthyskin.com, Toronto, Canada
"I've always loved chocolate but generally avoid the kitchen scene. I end up with too many burnt offerings. (What a waste of good chocolate!) Luckily I now have your book with all of its easy to follow recipes. You've taken out the guesswork. I can't wait to enjoy the results of my first recipe - Chocolate Thing-A-Lings. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks."
-- Carol Clark, www.24k-chocolate.com
And now that you’ve read how you can learn practically everything you’ve always wanted to know about chocolate, plus have easy dessert, candy and gift recipes at your fingertips, I’m sure you’ll want to get started right away!
You Can Have It Right Now!
Reserve your copy of "Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate: The Ultimate Chocolate Lover’s Guide for Enjoying, Cooking with and Making Chocolate!" It’s the one ebook that answers your burning questions, entertains you with fun facts you didn’t know, and gives you over 50 recipes to get you started making your own tasty chocolate treats!
And that’s not all!
Be one of the next 250 people to order your copy of "Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate: The Ultimate Chocolate Lover’s Guide for Enjoying, Cooking with and Making Chocolate!" and you also get...
TWO FREE BONUSES!
BONUS #1 Follow-up-e-Course – "48 Fun Chocolate Facts"
Here’s the easiest way to find answers to even more of your chocolate questions! Find out:
What’s the best chocolate for baking... Can I still eat it if it’s discolored... How to make chocolate mousse filling for fudge cake... Can I make chocolate from home and how... How to take care of a chocolate plant... What is Cru... Is organic chocolate better for me and does it taste better...
How is cocoa powder different from chocolate... Is chocolate really addictive... Where to find baking chocolate that is 70%-80% cocoa... How to keep fudge from drying out... How to eliminate condensation after refrigeration... How to make nice round chocolate curls... How chocolate is made... How to avoid streaking if you mold chocolate on a rainy or snowy day... recipe for Velveeta Cheese Fudge... The best recipe for a chocolate-coffee shake... And so much more!
(Plus I threw in an extra surprise in Issue #2. I can’t tell you what it is but if you’re a true chocolate lover, you’ll flip!)
This is a $19.97 value
And that’s not all! You also get:
BONUS #2 "50 More Mouthwatering Chocolate Recipes"
You can never have enough chocolate recipes. That’s why you instantly get 50 more fabulous ways to feed your passion! Here’s a sample:
Chose from 5 chocolate cakes such as... Diversity Cake, Chocolate Holiday Cake, Cocoa Brownie Cake...
6 Chocolate Pies such as... Marshmallow Pie, Chocolate Newlywed Pie, Chocolate Cheese Cake...
7 chocolate cookies such as... Chocolate Dreams, Mint Chocolate Drop Cookies, Chocolate Overboard, Cherry Chocolate Squares...
6 chocolate pudding & things such as... Chocolate Custard, Chocolate Shots, Chocolate Banana Pudding...
8 chocolate candies such as... Chocolate Covered Dreams, Divinity, French Kiss, Old McDonalds Farm, Chocolate Nut Creams...
5 fudges such as... Knotted Fudge, Seattle Fudge, Simple Fudge
It’s like getting a second cookbook for free!
This is a $39.97 value
Get this bonus instantly!
This is a $59.94 value for free!
But remember, you must be one of the next 250 people to respond to this generous offer. Secure yours now!
Audri Lanford, Confessed Chocoholic
P.S. Please remember that you must be one of the next 250 people to qualify for the special discounted introductory offer of $19.97. You get a total of $79.91 in chocolate fun, recipes and more for only $19.97.
This is the easiest place to find answers to your most pressing chocolate questions, get over 100 mouthwatering chocolate recipes and learn fun facts about your favorite plant food.
P.P.S. You don’t risk a penny with my 100% Unconditional, Nothing to Lose Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you aren’t happy, simply say so and I’ll give you every penny back. And you keep the book and 2 free bonuses!
Click the "Add to Shopping Cart" Button to Order Now
for the Special Discount of $19.97.