“The Best Kept Secrets About Chocolate”
Saturday, May 25, 2013
If you're a chocolate lover and want to learn the best-kept secrets about chocolate, then there's a breakthrough new ebook just for you.
And if you want tips to enjoy the rich taste even more... or you love cooking with chocolate and making divine chocolate creations... or you're interested in the truth about chocolate and your health...
or you're stumped by some specific question about chocolate, then this book is definitely for you.
This new, groundbreaking ebook is called "Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate: The Ultimate Chocolate Lover's Guide for Enjoying, Cooking with and Making Chocolate!"
Unfortunately, most books make working with chocolate a lot harder -- and more time-consuming -- than it needs to be.
In contrast, Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate is written in an easy-to-understand, entertaining and fun style -- with no complicated instructions... and with no difficult things to do.
It includes a wonderfully broad selection of very doable recipes that will make your mouth water.
"Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate: The Ultimate Chocolate Lover's Guide for Enjoying, Cooking with and Making Chocolate!" is the ultimate bible for any chocolate lover. Trivia, facts, health tips, and many helpful baking tips all make this book a must read for any chocolate lover. I took my "perfect" fudge recipe and found two ways to make it creamier with half the fat and sugar! As an amateur candy maker, I no longer have to cross off names from my Christmas list because the individuals are watching their sugar, fat or weight. Brilliant!"
-- Leisa Bain Good, Front Royal, VA
"Reading your book was an eye-opener. Who would ever guess that chocolate can prevent plaque, fight heart disease, increase your "good" fat intake, and is an all-natural whole food. What's even better are your suggestions for adding this romantic and decadent food back into my health-conscious lifestyle - even when I'm watching my carb intake.
Because of your book, I'll still get the food I crave and stick with my dietary changes for the long haul.
-- April Morelock, Kempton, Indiana
"I never knew feeding my desire for chocolate could be so decadent and fun. Let alone be as sophisticated as wine tasting. I can't wait to invite friends over for our first chocolate tasting - good music, good conversation, pretzels, our friends, and chocolate. When word gets out about this, everybody's going to want an invitation. Thanks Audri and Jim - You've given me a whole new world of chocolate to explore."
-- Larry Hayward, Lamy, NM
Here's a 'Sneak Peak' at What You'll Discover
in Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate...
- All about flavor and taste: why does chocolate taste so good... how do you know if it's fresh... what are the different types of chocolate... what determines the percent purity... how creamy is it... how do you get just the right amount of sweetness... what is the most delicious way to eat chocolate... how do you choose the best quality gourmet chocolate... does it melt in your mouth... why do different brands taste different... and much more!
- 12 quick and easy chocolate recipes for beginners... that produce astonishingly delicious results!
- The truth about chocolate and your health: we think you'll be pleasantly surprised as you discover the real facts about chocolate and your health -- fat content... caffeine... calories... sugar... your heart... overindulging... breaking out... allergies... additives... antioxidants... sugar free chocolate... and much more!
- A simple, unique approach to saving a small fortune on gourmet chocolate... plus three other great tips to help you save even more money! (The money you save here can easily pay for this ebook many times over!)
- The absolute best types of chocolate to use for candy making... whether you want to make dark, milk or white chocolate.
- A dazzling array of chocolate recipes: some are deep, dark and delicious... others comforting... some sophisticated... others sensuous... some delicate... still others subtle, silky creations. Many are uncommon... and all will satisfy your passion for chocolate.
- The real differences between dark, milk and white chocolate... plus more details on understanding semi-sweet, bitter-sweet, and sweet chocolate.
- The simple 'Do's and Don'ts' of melting chocolate... and how to easily avoid seizing, burning, scorching and lumps.
- The simple secret to making outstanding fudge... (and it's not what you think).
- The 10 best kept secrets about chocolate.
- 11 almost sinfully indulgent chocolate dessert recipes... that are miraculously low in fat.
- The simple, three-step secret for tempering chocolate perfectly... and why the third step is the most important. Plus, seven additional tips to make the process even easier.
- Where do you start when you want to cook with chocolate... and how not to get overwhelmed. Plus invaluable tips for making divine frostings, cakes, pies, sauces, beverages, and candy.
- The 12 biggest mistakes people make when baking chocolate cakes... and how to avoid them.
- Exactly how to modify your recipes when you use different types of premium gourmet -- rather than supermarket -- chocolate.
- 7 deliciously decadent low carb chocolate recipes.
- The 4 easiest ways to make irresistible truffles and chocolate delights... and only you will know how quick and simple they were to create.
- How to host an outrageously successful 'chocolate tasting' party.
- The 5 big reasons that chocolate candy gets grey or streaked... and how to easily avoid them.
- Easy, step-by-step instructions for making chocolate leaves... with four tips to avoid the pitfalls beginners usually make.
- How to make glorious chocolate temptations as gifts... so the quality and taste are unforgettable.
- The 6 vital temperatures you need to know about... to create exceptional tasting -- and high gloss -- chocolate candy.
- The easiest ways to fashion molds with things already in your kitchen.
- The 7 best ways to enjoy the newest trend -- gourmet Chocolate Bars -- to their fullest.
- Why so much of what most people believe about cooking with chocolate is completely wrong -- and why the real principles are actually much simpler.
- How to easily master the techniques for correctly chopping, grating, and melting chocolate.
- The secret to making exceptional hot fudge sauce... plus 4 great recipes.
- The essential six adjustments you need to make to all your recipes... if you're above 3000 feet of altitude.
- And much, much more!
Wow! I think you'll agree that's a ton of exciting, fun, and mouth-watering information about indulging in, cooking with and making chocolate. However, there is so much more powerful packed in the 70 pages of
"Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate: The Ultimate Chocolate Lover's Guide for Enjoying, Cooking with and Making Chocolate!" -- a treasure trove of practical wisdom to suite every mood, taste and occasion!
It's perfect for beginners... as well as people who have already created many irresistible, tasty masterpieces. In other words, it's for true chocolate lovers at any level of skill.
However, regardless of how wonderful we may think this ebook is, the feedback from early readers speaks much more powerfully.
So, here are comments a couple of the first readers have allowed us to share with you...
Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate is a chocolate lover's dream book. It has everything you’d ever want to know about chocolate from how to buy the right chocolate at the best price, to how to cook with it, decorate with it - and of course how to eat it (my favorite part).
This is a well-written, comprehensive e-book with great illustrations.
It would truly make a wonderful gift for the chocolate-lover in your
-- Tana Woodward, www.virtualofficeservices.ca
"What a 'sweet' easy read! I read Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate from beginning to end the moment I downloaded it. I love it. "As a confirmed "chocoholic," I can now show all those skeptics that I have good reasons to love and worship this heavenly food.
"Being my family's designated dessert supplier has just gotten a whole lot easier with the many mouth-watering recipes to choose from. The Chocolate Pecan Pie will definitely be my new "favorite."
Entertaining and informative... the perfect setting for the perfect
-- Yvonne Finn, www.herbalhealthyskin.com, Toronto, Canada
"I've always loved chocolate but generally avoid the kitchen scene. I end up with too many burnt offerings. (What a waste of good chocolate!) Luckily I now have your book with all of its easy to follow recipes. You've taken out the guesswork. I can't wait to enjoy the results of my first recipe - Chocolate Thing-A-Lings. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks."
-- Carol Clark, www.24k-chocolate.com
And what's truly wonderful is that...
You Can Be Reading This Breakthrough
Ebook About 2 Minutes from Right Now!
That's right. "Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate: The Ultimate Chocolate Lover's Guide for Enjoying, Cooking with and Making Chocolate!" is an ebook you can instantly download and read on your computer. It's in Adobe PDF format, so it's very convenient.
And as soon as you place your order using our secure server and shopping cart, you'll have instant access to it. No waiting! (You can also order via fax or PayPal if you prefer.)
You can read it on your computer screen or print it out -- or both!-- whichever you prefer. And...
We Have 2 Fantastic Bonuses to Make Sure
You Have Everything You Need to Enjoy
Chocolate to the Fullest...
Order "Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate: The Ultimate Chocolate Lover's Guide for Enjoying, Cooking with and Making Chocolate!" right now, and we'll include these two bonuses absolutely FREE:
Bonus #1: Follow-up e-course - '48 Fun Chocolate Facts'
To help you get even more from this program, we've put together a follow up e-course that answers 48 of the best questions we've received about chocolate. You'll discover...
- What is the best type of chocolate for baking?
- If chocolate is discolored, does that mean it's old?
- What makes some chocolate more expensive than others...?
- How do you avoid burning chocolate?
- How do you make a chocolate mousse filling for fudge cake?
- Is it possible to make chocolate at home? How?
- What level in oven should you bake chocolate brownies?
- Does organic chocolate taste better and is it healthier?
- How do you care for a chocolate plant?
- I hear Callaboux or Belgen is the best chocolate but where do I go to find it?
- What is cru?
- Can I substitute egg beaters for raw eggs in recipes?
- How do I avoid running out of my favorite chocolate?
- A brief history of chocolate
- How is chocolate made from cocoa beans?
- What are the most healthy brands of chocolate?
- How do you make whipped cream frostings with chocolate?
- How is cocoa powder different from chocolate?
- How do you avoid streaking if you mold chocolate on a rainy or snowy day?
- Since there is a chocolate shortage due to a bad harvest this year, how will this effect the global market? Will there be a chocolate shortage in the stores?
- Is chocolate really addictive or is that all just in our heads?
- Is there anything that chocolate will not make better?
- And much, much more!
We think you'll have a lot of fun receiving these emails and learning the answers to these great questions about chocolate.
Bonus #2: "50 More Mouthwatering Chocolate Recipes"
This bonus is filled with even more fabulous chocolate recipes. Some are quick and easy -- others a bit more advanced -- and all are a true celebration of chocolate. You'll even find some delightful surprises!
These Bonuses are yours instantly when you order "Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate: The Ultimate Chocolate Lover's Guide for Enjoying, Cooking with and Making Chocolate!"
Introductory Special Offer
If You Order Today...
The regular price for this breakthrough information about chocolate will be $39.97. You could easily be spending several hundred dollars extra on chocolate right now because you don't know our money-saving secrets. However, now you can gain even more joy and pleasure from your favorite passion -- guaranteed -- for a fraction of that price.
Even Better Value: During the Early Bird Special, you can nab your copy of this breakthrough program for the Special Price of only $19.97. That's less than the cost of dinner and a movie.
This price is for a limited time only, and is available only to our first 250 customers.
(You'll know when we've reached our limit of 250 because the price on this webpage will be back up to $39.97. So order it now at the guaranteed price of only $19.97. What you see is what you pay. No surprise changes. Guaranteed.)
Isn't it worth it to you to learn the best kept secrets about chocolate... so you can get even more pleasure from chocolate -- whether you want to make chocolate, cook with it, or simply enjoy indulging in it?
You be the judge. And, there's absolutely no risk, since your purchase is backed up with...
Our 'Ironclad, Unconditional,
Nothing to Lose' Guarantee
Our guarantee is simple and absolute: If, for any reason whatsoever, you aren't thrilled with your ebook and the two bonuses... if you feel it's not worth many, many times what you paid for it... just let us know within 90 days and we'll give every penny of your money back. No questions. No kidding. You're the sole judge.
The truth is you won't want to ask for a refund. Because once you learn these wonderful secrets about chocolate and start enjoying the divine recipes, you won't want to give up your ebook for anything.
If You Want to Get This Special Price --
You Need to Act Now!
Remember, you can save $20 during our Introductory Early Bird Special -- available only to the first 250 customers.
"Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate: The Ultimate Chocolate Lover's Guide for Enjoying, Cooking with and Making Chocolate!" is in PDF format, so you can download it right away. No waiting!
You have nothing to lose and SO much to gain -- so why wait a moment longer?
You'll be so glad you did -- you'll get everything you need to deeply satisfy your passion for chocolate.
Click the "Add to Shopping Cart" Button to Order Now
for the Special Discount of $19.97.